Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Chamber advertising can be one of the most used methods of promoting your company and brand to member businesses and the greater MADE region. Whether you’re seeking to build your identity, generate leads, or spotlight your corporate responsibility initiatives, allow the MADE Chamber to help carry your message to over 500 member companies that represent more than 22,000 employees in the MADE region.
Advertising opportunities include:
- Placing an ad in the Chamber’s electronic newsletter.
- Running a banner ad on the Chamber website.
- Creating a member-to-member or community deal on the Chamber's website.
- Enhancing your business listing in the Chamber’s online business directory.
- Shining the spotlight on your business with a Chamber ribbon cutting.
- Sharing your business with new residents through the Community Basket program.
- Sharing your story through the Chamber's blog or enewsletter.
Community Basket Program
The Community Basket is delivered to every new homeowner’s doorstep who moves into the Mason City School District. It welcomes over 85 new residents to Mason-Deerfield each month, and more than 1,000 new residents each year.
This basket includes informational brochures, promotional materials, coupons, and special deals EXCLUSIVELY from Mason Deerfield Chamber members.
For more information on how to market your business to over 1,000 homeowners each year contact Carrie Monley at the Chamber office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.336.0125