Sherry Ratcliffe Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Mason Deerfield Chamber, is a humble servant dedicated to amplifying communities and helping businesses and professionals grow. Sherry has held this position since April 2014.
Sherry’s organizational accomplishments include leading the efforts to redefine the organization’s mission, vision, values, priority outcomes, and strategic initiatives to better serve its members. Sherry also led the charge to rebrand the chamber to drive clarity and purpose for a newly defined constituency. Sherry also restructured the administrative functions to reinforce financial and employee stability while engaging and attracting members and community stakeholders to the efforts of the chamber, all during tumultuous times. Sherry has recently led the charge to form a connected non-profit to the Chamber to advance strategic community development initiatives and serve as a catalyst to preserve the region’s prosperous future through a shared vision and strong Chamber of Community.
Sherry’s personal accomplishments during her tenure at the Mason Deerfield Chamber include being one of six executives featured in Chamber Executive magazine’s cover story on effective leadership in 2016. Sherry was a recipient of Lead Magazine’s Women of Influence awards for the greater Cincinnati region in 2016. She was one of twenty-one nationwide chamber executives accepted in to the ACCE Fellowship for Education Attainment in 2017. She serves on the national Hometown Cities Council where she has been a guest speaker on helping smaller town communities stand up a government affairs platform for their communities. She has also represented the Mason Deerfield Chamber and the community it serves on several national stages for speaking engagements including:
- “Small Chambers, Big Impact: Leaders in Advocacy” Presenter for the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives Annual Convention in Des, Moines, IA (2018)
- “It’s Not a Trivial Pursuit: Chamber Branding Ignite” Presenter for the Western Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives Annual Conference in Henderson, NV (2018)
- “Singled Out: Chamber Case Studies” Presenter for the Western Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives Annual Conference in Henderson, NV
- “Brand Blueprint” Presenter for the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives Annual Convention in Nashville, TN (2017)
- “Importance of Regionalism” Panelist for Tulsa Regional Chamber Intercity Visit to Cincinnati (2016)